TERMS & CONDITIONS
- PCMR Terms & Conditions
- Welcome to the Punkin Center Motorcycle Resort (hereinafter referred to as "PCMR"). PCMR maintains this website (hereinafter referred to as the "Site"), for your personal information, education, communication and entertainment.
- Feel free to browse and use this Site, but please read these Terms & Conditions before doing so.
- Your Consent To These Terms & Conditions
- BY ENTERING, BROWSING AND/OR USING THIS SITE YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, AND AGREE, TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS, WITHOUT LIMITATION OR QUALIFICATION. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THEN PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
- Copyright Ownership
- PCMR is the copyright owner of this Site, and no portion of this Site, including, but limited to, the text, images, audio or video, may be used in any manner, or for any purpose, without the espressed written permission of PCMR, except as provided for herein.
- Without in any way waiving any of the foregoing rights, you may down load copies of the material on this Site for your use only, provided you do delete, alter or change, any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices. Modification or use of the material on this Site, for any other purpose violates PCMR's legal rights.
- Limits Of Liability
- By entering this Site you acknowledge, and agree, that your use is at your own risk. And that none of the parties involved in creating, producing or delivering this Site is liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, or any other losses, costs or expenses of any kind, including, but not limited to, legal fees, court costs, expert fees or other disbursements, which may ariuse, directly or indirectly, through the access to, use of or browsing of this Site. Including, but not limited to, anything caused by any viruses, bugs, human action or inaction, or any computer system, phone line, cable, satellite, internet, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or any other errors, failures or delays in cumputer tranmissions or network connections.
- Pricing & Representationsricing & Representations
- Information and pricing on this Site are subject to change without notice.
- Information regarding PCMR's services is applicable only in the United States. PCMR makes no representations that the materials on this Site are appropriate for use in other countries, aside from the United States. Those who do access this Site from countries other than the United States are solely responsible for compliance with any laws of such country, regarding internet communications.
- Accuracy Of Information
- Although the prices, specifications, features, illustrations, equipment and other information contained on this Site are based upon up-to-date information, and while PCMR makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that any and all material on this Site is accurate and reliable, accuracy cannot be guaranteed and PCMR makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy, omissions or errors, including, without limitation, typographical and/or technical errors, which may sometimes occur in the content of this Site.
- PCMR will, from time to time, revise the information, services and resources contained within this Site, and reserves the right to make such changes without any obligation to notify past, current or prospective visitors to this Site.
- ALL CONTENT INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS", WITHOUT LIMITED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FRO A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- Rights To Transmitted Data
- You acknowledge, and agree, that any communication, feedback, concepts, techniques, procedures, methods, systems, designs, plans, charts or other materials you transmit to PCMR, and all rights, title and interest therein, become the sole property of PCMR, and may be used, without restrictions or limitations, by PCMR anywhere, anytime and for any reason whatsoever, without any compensation or other liability due to you.
- Intellectual Property
- By entering this Site, you acknowledge, and agree, that any name, logo, trademark, servicemark, video or sound contained on this Site is either the copyrighted property of PCMR, unless otherwise noted, or is the copyrighted property of third-parties. PCMR neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on this Site will not infringe the rights of third-parties not owned by, or affiliated with PCMR.
- Intellectual property belonging to PCMR including, but not limited to, logos, trademarks, videos, sounds, etc., may not be used by you without PCMR's prior expressed written approval. Unauthorized use of the materials is strictly prohibited, and is a violation of the rights of PCMR, and/or third-parties, including, without limitation, under copyright laws, trademark laws and other laws of privacy and publicity. PCMR will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest estent of the law.
- Links To Other Sites
- Although this Site may be linked to other sites not maintained by, or related to, PCMR, PCMR is not, directly or indirectly, implying any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement or affiliation with the linked site, unless specifically stated herein. Such links are provided as a service to users and are not sponsored by, endorsed or otherwise affiliated with this Site, or with the products and/or services of PCMR.
- By entering this Site you acknowledge, and agree, that PCMR has not reviewed all the sites linked to this Site, and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages, or any other site linked to this Site. Your linking to any other pages, or other sites, is at your own risk.
- Prohibited Offers
- All offers set forth on this Site are void where prohibited, and are subject to the posting of any official rules pertaining to such offers.
- Governing Law
- PCMR maintains and operates this Site from its offices in the state of Tennessee, United States. These "Terms & Conditions" are governed, and interpreted, under the laws of the State of Tennessee, United States of America. If any provision of these "Terms & Conditions" are deemed unlawful, void or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable, and will not effect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions
- Site Owner
- PCMR reserves the right to revise this legal information at any time, and from time to time, for any reason, and reserves the right to make changes at any time, and from time to time, without notice or obligation, to any of the information contained on this Site.
- By entering this Site you acknowledge, and agree, that you shall be bound by any such revisions. We suggest periodically revisiting this page of the Site to review these "Terms & Conditions".
- Modifications & Contacting PCMR
- If you have questions about these "Terms & Conditions", please contact us at email@example.com or at the address below.
- Punkin Center Motorcycle Resort
- Attn: Legal Department
- 7304 Old Railroad Bed Road
- Maryville, TN 37801
- Effective Date
- These "Terms & Conditions", updated in accordance with the laws of the State of Tennessee, are effective as of August 17, 2016.